PURPOSE-FOCUSED LIFE COACH
Do you feel God is calling you into something new or that you’re entering into a new season?
Are you stuck, overwhelmed, or ready to give up and ready for change?
Do you wonder if you’ll be able to find (or return to) a sense of contentment and joy?
Does life feel out of whack or like you’re being pulled in too many directions?
Are you ready to take charge of anxiety or feelings of not being good enough?
Do you feel “blind”, overwhelmed, or lost in a season of transition in your career or relationships (such as divorce or loss of community)?
Are you exhausted and ready to re-focus your energy?
Would you like to overcome church hurts by focusing on how to start over again?
Do you want to have more focus, strengthen quality relationships, and enjoy life more?
Some Benefits of Purpose-Focused Life Coaching are:
- Taking charge of your life, self-care, wholeness, and spiritual growth by discovering your priorities
- Focusing on your personal strengths that shape your relationships and work
- Identifying ways to develop a life of quality by addressing your needs, goals, purpose, and God’s design of you
- Exploring healthy boundaries and deepening wholesome friendships
- Finding the perfect balance for your life by knowing where to put your time and attention
- Uncovering pieces of your life’s puzzle that’ll contribute to a more fulfilling life
- Creating change that’ll give you room to breathe, dream, and hope again
- Moving past negative setbacks by embracing a future through positive steps
Some Benefits of Hiring me as a coach are:
- You’ll experience a judgement-free environment where you’ll be supported and encouraged toward positive transformation.
- You’ll be able to make better, smarter decisions because you’ll discover the goals that really matter.
- You’ll stop stalling out and have more energy toward being productive by focusing your energy in the best places.
- You’ll stop being drained as you develop a strategy based from your gifts, talents, purpose, and values.
- You’ll stop being consumed and overwhelmed while thinking bigger and stepping into the life God’s called you to live.
What does a Purpose-Focused Life Coaching Package include (COMING SOON!):
- 2-one-hour coaching sessions
- Emails and correspondence between sessions
- A God of All Seasons, Kindle book
- A Life of Creative Purpose, Kindle Book
- Strengthsfinder Test to identify how your strengths contribute in work and relationships
- Defining Your Coaching Goals worksheet and what you want to get out of coaching
- Powerful Pondering Questions worksheet that’ll explore and uncover your deepest needs, wants, or missing pieces to contentment
- Quick Priority Finder worksheet to speed up the process of nailing down what’s important to you
- Wheel of Life worksheet which helps you visualize the quality or contentment of different aspects of your relationships, work, and other
- Resource Page of recommended readings, websites, blog posts, or podcasts
- Welcome Letter
- Coaching guidelines