Do you want to stop dwelling on leadership weaknesses and identify your leadership strengths and how those define your leadership style?
Do work demands or your leadership responsibilities feel out of whack or like you’re being pulled in too many directions?
Are you ready to take charge of job anxiety or overcome feelings of not being a good enough leader?
Do you feel “blind”, overwhelmed, or lost in a season of transition in your career or leadership?
Are you exhausted and ready to re-focus your energy at work or in leadership?
Are you looking to set healthy boundaries with co-workers or clients or find balance in your work life?
Would you like the clarity that’ll move you forward during a season of transition or promotion in your career or leadership?
Do you want to be more intentional and purposeful with your leadership development?
Some Benefits of Purpose-Focused Leadership are:
- Taking responsibility for your self-care wholeness, leadership position, and spiritual growth through actionable steps
- Focusing on your personal leadership strengths that shape your relationships at work
- Identifying ways to develop a quality life in the workplace by addressing your needs, goals, purpose, and God’s design of you
- Exploring healthy boundaries with those you serve and with supervisors, co-workers, clients, or consumers
- Finding the perfect balance in your leadership by knowing where to put your time and attention
- Uncovering pieces of your life’s puzzle that’ll contribute to a more fulfilling leadership experience
- Creating change that’ll give you room to re-evaluate, prioritize, dream, and hope again
- Moving past negative setbacks by embracing a future through positive steps
Some Benefits of Hiring me as a coach are:
- You’ll experience a judgement-free environment where you’ll be supported and encouraged toward positive leadership transformation.
- You’ll better understand how your personality affects your leadership style and gain confidence in how God designed you.
- You’ll be able to make better, smarter leadership decisions because you’ll discover the leadership (and personal) goals that really matter.
- You’ll have more energy by focusing your energy in the best places and quit spinning your wheels on unproductive methods.
- You’ll develop a leadership strategy based from your gifts, talents, purpose, and values and stop getting stuck in old leadership habits.
- You’ll move from being consumed with leadership insecurities and weaknesses to thinking bigger as you step become the leader God’s called you to be.
What does a Purpose-Focused Leadership Coaching Package include (COMING SOON!):
- 2-one-hour coaching sessions
- Emails and correspondence between sessions
- A God of All Seasons, Kindle book
- A Life of Creative Purpose, Kindle Book
- Strengthsfinder Test to identify how your strengths contribute in work and relationships
- Defining Your Coaching Goals worksheet and what you want to get out of coaching
- Powerful Pondering Questions worksheet that’ll explore and uncover your deepest needs, wants, or missing pieces to contentment
- Quick Priority Finder worksheet to speed up the process of nailing down what’s important to you
- Wheel of Life worksheet which helps you visualize the quality or contentment of different aspects of your relationships, work, and other
- Resource Page of recommended readings, websites, blog posts, or podcasts
- Welcome Letter
- Coaching guidelines