Building an online community or marketing your creative work through social media:
- Social Media Strategies (one of my Pinterest pages)
- Book Marketing Ideas (one of my Pinterest pages)
- Internet Marketing (another Pinterest page of mine)
Popular blog readers:
- Medium.com (You can also write and share articles after setting up an account. Many authority writers are here).
- Feedly.com (This one has been around a while and is good.)
- Flipboard.com (For the visual person, this is like a collection of magazines.)
Social Media News Websites (I read from these):
- Social Media & Marketing Twitter list (mine, a plethora of social media news and updates)
- Social Media Today
- Buffer Social
- Social Media Examiner
- Huffington Post
Email programs I hear alot about:
- Mailchimp (I use this one and pay the small fee of $10 to have automation–emails sent automatically without manually sending it. But they offer free accounts too).
- Constant Contact
Social Media Management programs (I’ve used both Buffer and Hootsuite, but prefer the manual method of scheduling):
I also wrote a book that delivers more in-depth information while encouraging you in the process of leveraging social media.
You can order it by clicking <<here.
The Art of Fear Not with T.H. Meyer
(more updates coming)